Thursday, February 2, 2012

A time at the fair SHORTSTORY

  I go to the fair at rare time’s,  not very often, but when I do I have alot of fun. I like to go on the ride where it spins you around really fast so at one point your weightless and the next you can’t even lift your head off of the cushion. I like to go on and the “boat” ride where it even goes upside down it is such a rush! All of the rides are super fun and I never want to leave when I'm there. I like to try my luck at the games where you hardly ever win but I always lose because they are made to be super hard to win. One thing I don’t like is when people puke because it makes that certain ride to shutdown so they can clean it up and the workers never come back for like an hour. The worst part is when we have to go home. I try to convince them to stay longer but they never do. On the way home I hope to go back and have alot of fun.

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Luz .(: said...

This reminds me of the time i went to Carowinds with my Chorus class last year ! I like that ride where you have to lay down and it flips you over . I get scared when it does that because when you're up there , you can see all the people below and you feel like you might fall , Face first ! Theres this other one that I like were you;re standing the whole time , & it flips you upside down! Aghhh , i want to go to the fair D; .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home