Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA Showcase

My post Crawlers is my best creative writing becuase I made everything up like how the monsters act and look and also how they have to bekilled is very creative.

The posts A time at the fair and Crawlers Show improvement between them becuase in crawlers it's more descreptive then it is in A time at the fair also Crawlers is alot longer and well made.

Hunger games project, truth behind the fiction is my best thinking piece becuase i took all my research and put it in an informative paper along with the information from the hunger games itself.

My top three posts are Crawlers, My opinion on the Hunger Games, and Hunger Games project, truth behind the fiction are my top three post becuase I did my best to provide information, opinion, and entertainment for the reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home