Friday, March 2, 2012

Crawlers ( chapter 2 continuation)

While it was frantically trying to get out I got onto the trampoline and started to jump. Higher and higher I went until I did a flip over the fence landing safely on the ground. I started to run when I realized I had no idea where I was going to, I had to figure out where to go. I hid and started to think maybe the police, but no they would be covered with people either wanting safety or trying to get guns. I couldn’t go to the hospital becuase there might be infected people (if possible) so it will be overrun soon. Then I remembered the warehouse, I could go there and get a few more supplies, maybe even find a mattress. I could hold up there for a while and find other people. Just then I heard screams, not of the monsters, but of regular people. That's when all hell broke loose. People were screaming and running down the street to get away. Everybody was trampling each other  trying to get away. Everything went silent and a bloodcurdling scream erupted, the monsters went zooming down the street after the fleeing citizens. Then one of them stopped, sniffed the air and turned to me, looking directly at me. It started to slowly creep towards me. I could see it’s burning flesh. It’s eye’s were a milky white, i guess they are blind. I was holding my breath trying not to get killed. It got closer and closer until it was right in my face, then it stopped. I heard a loud cracking noise and it buckled. A very bulky dude with brown hair and scars on his face had slammed a metal baseball bat onto it’s back. “Get up kid, we better go before more come”. I said nothing but followed him. We got to his truck and I was reluctant to get in until I saw one of the monster sprinting towards me. I hopped in and he slammed on the gas peddle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home